Man and Vans know moving house can be a joke
Man and Vans are on the look out for jokes related to moving into a new house, to brighten up what can be a stressful occasion.
- Husband and wife, moving house and are starting to box everything up. The husband finds a box under the bed, pulls it out and looks inside, where he finds two eggs and about £8, 000. He approaches the wife and asks what the eggs are for, and she replies, “Every time I cheat on you I put an egg in the box”. So he says, “That’s alright, you’ve only cheated on me twice.” Then he asks what the money is for. The wife replies, “Every time I get a dozen I sell them!”
- The Anderson family just moved into their new home when a neighbor asked 5-year-old Tommy Anderson how he liked it.”It’s great,” Tommy said. “I have my very own room and my brother Alex has his own room, and Jamie has her own room too! But poor mom, she is still with dad…”
- One Saturday morning, Dan was trimming the front tree, something he and his wife were planning to do for 6 months.
Just when he was climbing down his ladder, a gorgeous blonde in a Lexus stopped by and asked: “what do you get for an average tree?”
Without hesitation Dan said: “The lady who lives here lets me sleep with her for an average tree”..
- A Modern home is a place where a switch controls everything but the kids, and it has gadgets to do everything
except make the payments.
- This country is great. It’s the only place where you can borrow money for a downpayment, get a 1st and 2nd
mortgage and call yourself a homeowner.
Feel free to share any jokes you may have in regards to moving home.