We know that being a student and having to move your apartment can be a stressful and expensive experience. At Man & Vans, we are here to ensure that your move will run smoothly without it taking too much of a toll on your wallet.
We also aim to make your move run smoother by providing add on services. Not only can we help you with your move, we can also offer storage and packaging services for you. Whether you need us to pack your possessions, store them away and even unpack them, we have you covered!
We have an experienced and reliable team who will help you every step of the way. We are more than happy to also assist in dismantling and reassembling your furniture as well as ensuring that your possessions are well looked after in the removal process.
We have provided you with a few tips for your student move. Be brave and take charge!
Tips for Students when Moving
- Call a removal company well in advance. Make sure their student packages match your requirements. Be careful of over pricing and unreliability.
- When packing your belongings make sure you name each box and separate shoes from clothing and toiletries from cooking utensils. When unpacking this will save you time.
- All your studying material should be clearly marked and placed in an easy accessible box. You will need this box more as classes might start during the moving process.
- Be careful when packing electronic equipment and fragile items. Make sure they are properly packaged and protected.
- As your moving date draws closer, slowly start packing your goods in boxes. This will save you time and will avoid an all-nighter before your big moving date.
These tips should make your move a little less stressful.
Remember that no job is too big or too small for us. You will be happy to know that our services are fully insured meaning your possessions are safe and covered while in transit.
For more information or if you are interested in using Man & Vans for your next move, please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 7193 5486 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.